Am aiming for wild productivity today, so my thoughts are a bit slap dash. In no particular order, then:
- If you like fantasy, science fiction, and book chat, you should probably drop by my brother Joel’s new bloggy digs. Even if you don’t like fantasy, science fiction, or book chat, you could always stop by and say cheers. He’s a friendly sort.
- Am reading Kate Fox’s book Watching the English and chuckling lots. Will probably review later; it’s been great fun.
- Speaking of books, one of my goals this year is to read a book or two on pregnancy/childbirth/infancy. Any recommendations?
- The Plymouth Ice Festival starts today! Carl and I have been trying to make it for 3 years running. Cross your fingers for us. Maybe we’ll finally get to see it.
- Richard Hawley’s music makes me happy. The crooners are back, friends. Check out the greaser hair and big glasses. Sigh.
- It’s getting exciting at the Australian Open!! Closing weekend for the first tennis slam of 2011. I’m pulling for Nadal. I always do.
And that’s all I got for today… unless one counts a rather gaping word deficit on the draft. Cheers.